Monday, August 11, 2008

2 things

1. The least important first... Fanny Pak was kicked off of America's Best Dance Crew. Total bull crap... they are way more interesting and creative then So Real Cru and should not have gone home.

2. My darling little angel got his first boo-boo. We were having dinner at his Aunt Claudia's house and was playing with his cousin, Yasier. All of us were laughing and having a great time... Hermann and I were watching Franco making sure he was OK and since he is learning to crawl he is venturing more and more towards the furthest toys...

We were watching closely and I think we both knew that he was too close to the tile... and then it happened... my little bug fell head first into the tile. I heard a big thud and instantly grabbed him up... it was soon followed by a burst of cries and tears. I was holding him close and then pulled away to make sure he wasn't bleeding... and there was no blood but he does have a nice little scratch between his eyes.

He was such a little trooper and let daddy put some ice on it... my angel is doing okay... I think we were more traumatized then him.

No comments: